Friday, February 23, 2018

Damn Snow

I am so fricken mad, it's still snowing, to be honest I know there is so much more to come before the end of this season but as hard as I try everytime it stars up again all I can do is cry. This winter has been not bad really my moods have stayed fairly good oh sure had some nad days but managed to pick myself up again but I am at my wits end I think, I am trying really I am, pushing and pushing through till spring but today I had enough and my temper got the best of me. The stupid thing is I can look out my back door and it looks so pretty and wonderful and then if I look out my front door I hate it cause that is were our car is, the driveway and the main road and it just makes me feel so angry because it means I am stuck at home in the house again till it clears up and I am so sick of not being able to drive even to the dollar store lol. Tonight I am sitting here watching a show and had to turn it all off cause I don't feel like enjoying myself when all I want to do is get out in my yard, clean it up, get ready for the spring but then it goes and snows more. Tomorrow I am going to see if I can start to declutter my office and get rid of some stuff, maybe if I pretend that spring is coming I will keep my moods going but it's going to take a lot to fool myself cause I can feel myself already seeping down into a bad mood but tomorrow is another day as they say, I just keep saying to myself, just one more month just hang on for another month, I know I will get through it, I have no choice, but sure would be nice if  winter said goodbye till next winter. I think what is making it hard now is all the animals want out, they are sick of being in the house also, so I feel bad for them, so darn it bring on the spring it couldn't come fast enough for all of us.....

No comments:

Post a Comment