Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Up Date on Life

Hello, hubby is doing well his platelets are rising and he feels much better, more energy some mood swings but we expected that all in all he is progressing well. We don't know how much they have raised in the last couple weeks but he will see the doctor soon and find out, I think they will be at least in the 80's now. He has gone and visited with his mom a couple times now, he struggles to go cause he doesn't want to leave the house but he comes home feeling good that he went. There are a few things sturring up with his family I won't write them here but I sure wish they all understood that we can't call them because we don't have long distance on our phone and we just can't afford it, it's funny they can't seem to call us, it goes both ways for sure but it's hard for me because my family chat a lot, I speak to all my siblings at least once a month if not more. Dean's ei has finally started to come in thank goodness because he was getting madder and madder driving me crazy lol. As for me I am doing a bit better the tremors have almost gone again and I have been able to keep myself on track with my meds so feeling much better. I am trying to be outside as much as I can before it snows, take Cali our cat out almost every day, she would spend all day outside if she could but I still bring her in with me cause I don't want her fighting, not that I would worry about her winning she has an attitude as big as an elephant when other cats come in her yard lol. Well I best get the day started I have house inspection next month so trying to clean and organize for that, not a big deal because it is just me and a neighbor that do our place and hers and another neighbors so no judgement from her, not that my place is a mess but I always feel yucky being inspected as I am sure all the others do. Hope everyone is well if anyone reads this, I kind of assume it's just me reading my blog, will be nice to go back and read about how things have changed or stayed the same.....

No comments:

Post a Comment