Friday, November 16, 2018

Just random stuff

Morning, woke up to banging on the walls again, the guy's are here putting on our new siding so all I have heard for the past week is tap tap bang of putting nails in, I will be so happy when they are done. I love the new color will brighten up this place a lot and next spring they will be painting the stucco, this place will sure look good outside, now I just have to fix inside lol. I am supposed to get a fake wall for the one wall in my living room because the firewall has cracks but I have been waiting for over two years now so not counting on it.  The unit that burned last summer is almost ready for new people and I am going to go have a look later today as much as I don't want to because it is all new in there and I am stuck with 17 year old crappy paint, they will pay for paint and rollers but I have to do all the work and I am just not able to do it alone, so I am stuck but I am starting to wash the walls tomorrow and I might even take the doors off the cupboards and sand them down, I want to take all winter and prep everything so I can start to paint little by little next spring. Well I have animals calling me to clean there cages so I better run, hope everyone is having a good day..

No comments:

Post a Comment