Sunday, August 14, 2016

It's a very sad day in my world

So a few days ago I was writing more on my book and our computer just shut down, I tried and tried to start the damn thing and nothing so I asked my computer guy to have a look and the hard drive is fried arrrggggg, I have a small notebook that I use to read books and write sometimes so I have been using that till I can get the computer fixed, a couple days ago the damn notebook died so I am sitting in the office writing this and hoping no one catches me hahahahaha well it doesn't matter I won't get in shit but this so sucks big time, every time I want to check my mail I have to walk out here thank god I have this one available because I do a lot of co-op stuff on my computer. My comp guy will put one of my old hard drives in the comp and look at the notebook but the problem is I don't have a license anymore, this year on my birthday it expired and I don't have the money to get a new one and asking my hubby to drive me or to drop it off is like walking on glass with bare feet just not going to happen. So here I sit I am so fricken pissed that I didn't get a computer with the income tax but Dean's comp got fixed and so I thought I could wait another year so we could get caught up on bills and stuff but just my luck this happens lol. I will live there are way worse things that could happen but I sure miss being able to just go to my office and be on the computer from the comfort of my home. It's kind of funny but I have noticed that because I have to come out here to use the computer I hardly bother with it lol, if it's a hot day and it has been I am not going to come out here and roast in the office just to check my mail just not worth it. So I may be away for a few days pray for me hahahahaha no really I could use some good luck about now, ohhhhh I almost forgot a good friend of mine came over yesterday and gzve me his old computer to use till I can get mine going, I hooked it up and it wouldn't load I was like well that figures that's my luck, then I was talking to him and he says check to see if I left a game in and it is trying to boot from that, well sure enough it was, man did I feel like an idiot lol, so I have a computer to use for a bit but now I can't figure out how to get it hooked to the net lmao, it's been so long since I have had to do anything like that so I am trying to figure it out I may have to call telus to walk me through it lol, but I have said this before I have the best of friends that come to the rescue when I need them, I am hoping I can get Tim to pick up my computers from Dean's work and take them home and fix them cause I am ever so grateful for the use of this computer but I also am a bit worried what if something happens to it and I can replace all the pics and music and such, so I am stuck but for today I have so much to do in my yard I won't have time to worry about it till later tonight then we shall see if my brain kicks in to hook me up hahahahaha  don't count on it I won't hahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment