Saturday, August 6, 2016

Ouch

So I have a ouchy ass lol, I got the new ride on mower here and had to test it out the last 2 days because the store I got it from asked me to do a test run and then comment after, so the mower is so cool I love how easy it is to drive, takes turns so much better then the last one we had and cuts the lawn perfectly, the only problem I have with it is the tires are so new that the bumps all over the yard I felt 3 times more and a couple hours after I was done I noticed that my back and legs and ass are very sore, I think I will have to get some kind of cushion for the seat till my body gets used to it, I am glad that I don't have to mow now for a while because there is no way I could go out and do more for the next week. The next thing I have to do is put the old mower up for sale as parts and get it out of here cause things tend to sit around here for a long period of time before anyone does anything about them. There are a couple people here that may want to buy it themselves to use and I all good about that cause whatever they mow I still get paid for the job lol. We also had the dump trailer here this weekend, I was thinking there wouldn't be all that much to put in but it was full in 15 min, so I asked if they can come and dump it and leave it here for the weekend, haven't heard from them and it is way to hot for me to go and check if they came or not. I am feeling not so good from being in the sun today so been in the house, I got a load of dishes from the trailer that someone was throwing away, got half washed but I can't stand any longer to wash more maybe tonight when it is cooler. I think I am going to go lay down and put my legs up for a bit I am a bit worried about how I am going to feel tomorrow, I would go have a hot soak but not sure I will be able to get up again. There is a mouse checking out my back porch little bugger I need to set my traps up again maybe tomorrow I will feel up to doing that. I got some sleeping aid from the dollar store took one the night before and woke up with a bit of a headache so didn't take any last night, might try tonight and see what happens and the mouse is back tapping my window has no effect now the little bugger are not afraid of anything tomorrow we will see who wins the fight lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment