Saturday, May 6, 2017

Slap me in the face, so tired of this.

Have you ever known someone who lives to make others life difficult?  I have I am so mad I could spit fire but I also feel totally deflated because once again this person gets away with treating others like crap and once again they get away with a slap on the hand. I try my best not to live my life in anger my years have shown me that is not the way to live, and so I use all my power to just let it go but it sure is hard. I do things everyday that make me feel happy and when I manage to get to that point I hold on for all my life, sometimes I win and sometimes I don't and the anger comes flooding back. The worst part is I know this person is in the wrong no question about it but somehow they manage to skip on by day to day with no conscious at all. I can't imagine living a life not caring that I may hurt others by my actions, just whatever if I don't care I don't have to face what I have done I guess. It's exhausting and not very productive so I push forward, keep good thoughts and go on, about the only thing that helps to get passed all this is I know at some point karma is going to take a huge chunk out of her ass. I hate to say it but I hope I am there to see it happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment