Sunday, April 23, 2017

Shoot me now and call it a day!!!!!!

OMG what have I done well what haven't I done lol, yesterday was our co-op's spring clean up and I feel like I have been hit by a bus every part of me hurts and the parts of me that hurt hurt lol. My hands are swollen my feet are sore even my hair hurts well it itches from being in a pony tail all yesterday but man did we get a lot done. I would say that our clean ups are getting better and better because more people show up and everyone works so good together and the ones that don't work well with others didn't show up so all the better for us lol. We trimmed cedars down in height took a couple out and the guy's cut a bunch of branches and threw them in the chipper. We all worked a long day I worked from 9am till 3pm then I had to quit cause I started to feel yucky and of course I over did it so today I will be paying for it big time. I got no sleep last night all I did was grown and toss around so I am going to be a mess today but I can't wait to go walk around and see what everyone did, I am supposed to be helping a couple guy's lay some irrigation lines today but I might have to tell them to wait a couple days or I will just supervise cause this old girl has had it for sure.  I think I will go sit for a bit before going outside I am just not ready to start my day and I need some painkillers to kick in....

No comments:

Post a Comment