Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Where have I been? lol

It's been awhile since I have wrote not because there hasn't been stuff going on just because I haven't been able to write because of mood and stress but today I felt like plucking a few words down. Let me tell you what has been going on ,  our car decided it has had enough and broke enough that we just couldn't fix it anymore lol, my hubby was at work and on his way home the tire was rubbing so he says to himself no prob I will just drive slower, well 3 blocks from home the tire starts to smoke and he just keeps going even slower, he makes it to the top of our driveway and the tire blows so he drags the car to the carport and there it sat till the tow truck came and took my putt putt away. I had a good laugh because it is usually me who is in the cars when they break down, he had not only blown the tire but both tire rods broke because the tire had seized hahahahaha, oh well I was expecting the car to go soon with no muffler and the lights only working sometimes it was time for her to go. So here I am looking for a car a very cheap car because I only had $500.00 left for my computer and a friend of mine says why don't you come get my car it's been sitting and it's free, so I was like great I can use a bit of the money to get it going again and have some left for me in theory. First we couldn't find the keys, have no idea where they went, so had to have a friend come and take the passenger lock out so they could make me a key to fit the Tercel, got that done so headed over to the car and tried to start it no juice, so boost the battery and car starts, even after sitting for about 4 years it runs great so I put my plates on and get in to drive it home and put it in gear and no go lol, either the emergency break was stuck or the brakes were seized so home I go for 2 days till I can get help to figure out what is happening. Got the tires to move was rust on the drums, but I couldn't go with my friend because I wasn't feeling well, so still no car, tonight it maybe coming home I have a meeting I can't miss and the guy were the car is parked might come and get hubby and then follow him home to make sure nothing goes wrong, will have to see because my hubby is in a foul mood right now hence the hiding out in my office lol. So I will find out when I get back from my meeting about the car. In the mean time my brother calls me and asks if we found a car yet and I said why, he says cause I got one for you hahahahahahaha so my niece got married a few weeks ago and her hubby's uncle gave them a Mustang but it need a bit of work so as soon as they get the Mustang fixed we will be getting her car for very cheap, it's a 2003 Honda Civic so that should be a great car for us for the next few years, I can't wait we are going to give the Tercel to a friend who is saving up for a car so he has something to use till he can get what he wants so I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out for once cause our luck has not been very good.  Tonight is a big meeting for the co-op I have been looking forward to this for weeks but I find myself a bit apprehensive and nervous, it's not till 6:30 tonight and already I have nerves lol. Well that's it for today I can't stay on the computer to long because I also in the last week got heatstroke oh what fun my life is I tell ya,  wish me luck on the meeting I am sure I am going to need it ....

No comments:

Post a Comment