Sunday, February 28, 2016

History

Okay I guess I will tell you a bit of my history, I was born in Portmoody BC and lived there till I was 8 years old, then we moved to Kelowna BC were I lived till I was 18, when I was half way through my 18th year we moved to Vernon BC and I haven't left to this day.  From the age of 3 till I was 8 living in Portmoody I lived with a horrible truth of being abused by the next door neighbor, I believe that is when my anxiety began and the voice in my head came to visit and haunt me to this day. To live with abuse from such a young age is such a terrible horrible nightmare and for me having the person who abuse me be only 2 years older makes this all the more a tragedy because for her to know what she was doing to me someone had to be doing these things to her it's a cycle I refused to carry on and pass on to other children so for me I knew at a very young age I didn't want to have children, when I got older with a lot of therapy and self help courses I did change my mind but unfortunately for me kids were just not something I would be blessed with. I thank goodness that I am blessed with many nieces and nephews and 2 god children, it's not the same as having my own but it does come very close.  I'm not sure just how much I should write about my life I guess I can write what I want to share and if you want to read it it's here, I won't be putting any names other then my own, for now I am going to take a breath and let the memories pass on by and tomorrow I will begin again...

No comments:

Post a Comment