Monday, February 29, 2016

Update on T.T.

So our cat is feeling a bit better she is walking around more and staying awake longer so happy about that,
T .T. is a very large cat I have never weighed her cause we don't own a scale but let's put it this way I can't carry her for more then a few minutes well I have a picture let me post it,  this is her favorite spot to sleep when she isn't in bed with us. This is a picture after being on diet food lol   so is not working so our income tax is coming and as soon as it get's here we are going to the vet again and see if maybe it is her thyroid or diabetes or ?  she isn't a young cat but we would like to keep her with us as long as we can without her being in pain, we will decide what to do after her visit I hate to say it but if she is going to be in pain and struggling to live then we need to put her needs before ours even though it will hurt so bad if she goes I love her way to much to make her suffer for me.  T.T. is kind of a rescue, the person who had her is a good friend of mine and she just wasn't in the right home so I asked her to bring her over a few Xmas's ago, when she got her she was so heavy she couldn't do the stairs so she stayed upstairs with the birds was okay cause she had 2 big rooms to go in and the hall to watch people come in and out the house. The third day she was here I came upstairs and came into our bedroom and she hissed and screamed at me and went after my feet so I grabbed the mop and shoved her out the door and slammed it shut after her, I am sure the jester didn't phase her but made me feel good hahahahaha, I didn't talk to her the rest of the day then about 8 pm that night I was laying on the couch with my hand hanging over the edge and I felt her rub her head on my hand and licked it and then turned around and slowly walked up the stairs, I guess I was forgiven hahahaha  we have been inseparable ever since. This last week has been very stressing for me with her being sick my hubby and I traded nights to sleep on the floor with her, I know just a bit spoiled lol, that lasted for 3 nights then I decided that was enough of that and just put our box spring and mattress on the floor so now she can use her one step and get on the bed with us, before our bed was up high so she had 5 steps to get on and I was afraid she might fall off and hurt herself  so the bed isn't all that comfortable for us but what can you do, we will put up with it cause we love her.  Every night she calls me and we go to bed and snuggle for about 10 min then she gets down and goes and sleeps on my re bounder, after she leaves I can get up and she doesn't care but if I don't give her the snuggles I don't hear the end of it all night hahahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment