Sunday, February 28, 2016

Need Coffee lol

So I could hardly sleep last night all these things were going through my head man I hate that so today I am having my water coffee as I call it, half a cup of hot water and just enough coffee to turn the water brown lol, I know sounds like a waste of time but it's the only way I can drink it. I am a bit stressed out today because I have a sick cat and as you get to know me you will see that pet's are a big part of my life, anyways my poor old girl is on her last stretch till she will sleep the long sleep at peace but in the mean time my hubby and I are jumping through hoops to make her life more comfortable lol, yesterday I changed our bedroom around and put our bed on the floor so she can still get in bed with us and made her steps to get in with us from 4 steps to one being a cat I am not sure she is even grateful about it hahahahaha  but she is our baby so we do what we can to help her out. We are so not ready for her to go well I don't think anyone gets ready for something like that I know every time one of our pet's dies it's so hard on us both, we always say no more pet's after they are all gone but I can't imagine my life without at least one pet in it. Right now we have 1 cat, fish, 1 love bird ( had 2 but Ruby passed away last week) 2 finches, 3 doves and 3 rabbit's oh and about 29 free flying doves lol that is another story for later lol. I think the best thing ever for my depression is having pet's, just knowing I have to water and feed and clean cages keeps me from spending the bad day's in bed, and the love I get back is worth all the hard work and more. All my life I have had at least one cat or one dog to look after sure helped me out when I was having a horrible day, all my good memories from childhood are about our pet's and of course my terrific family, so ya I think as long as we are able to take care of a pet we will have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment