Thursday, February 16, 2017

Rabbit Book info

I am getting excited because next Wed I have my first meeting with the artist that will be doing the pictures for me and I am so looking forward to our meet up, I also just sent off an email asking my vet if I can add them to my book and who would I talk to about that, I am hoping they say yes, what would be great is if they say yes and also want a few books to sell at the vets that would be great just not sure how much it will be to print for right now I am thinking of doing a Kindle book maybe I can just set up a sign for people to find the book that might be a good idea. I had plans to write all winter but my depression kicked in big time and I also was sick most of the winter so I didn't get a lot done but spring is on its way and I am looking forward to sitting in my back yard and writing again. I have a few idea's for a couple books I am also considering publishing my life's journey book I wrote, just will have to change some names and if possible use a different publisher name cause I was very honest about everything and I really don't want some people who know me or some who are in the book to judge me or take credit at all for the reason I wrote it. It's been almost two weeks since I moved the rabbit's and the doves outside it has made a huge difference to how I am feeling just makes me so happy they have a larger area to run around and the doves can fly and do the bird things again. I almost had to bring them back in because after four days of nice weather we went back into a cold snap and had a huge dump of snow but moving them in and out is very difficult for me it's a lot of work so instead I went to the dollar store and got a bunch of shower curtains and wrapped the barn plus I gave them two heat lamps one for the birds and one for the rabbit's and a heated water bowl so they are doing great, it took me a couple nights of trying to sleep on the couch before I could relax enough and not worry so much about a fire or something other terrible to happen but as usual it is all going just fine and I am finally sleeping, still takes me till almost 3am to fall asleep but when I do I crash till 10am, my head is starting to clear up and every day I get a bit stronger, still have a cough but it's nothing to worry about so things are looking up. Just in the nick of time I might add because this week I have a company coming in to clean all the ducts in the house and then right after that we have our house inspections happening so for the last two days I have been cleaning and moving stuff so they can get to the ducts, I still have a few things I need to clean up but I needed to take a break for a bit, I could go for a nap I am so tired but I don't want to do that cause I need to sleep tonight to be ready for strangers in my house tomorrow and I hate that always sets my anxiety high cause you just don't know what kind of person they will be, it's a good thing my hubby will be home from work shortly after they arrive. Well I think I will go and fix a salad cause I just realized I haven't ate today and that is why I have a bit of a headache duhhhhhh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment