Friday, February 24, 2017

Hello World !!!!

😜 hahahahaha how long I have been here and never knew I had funny faces, way to funny what a dweeb I am. Today has been boring and stressful and it is 4:30pm were I am and I have just in the last 10 minutes gone nuts lol, okay here it is I have been watching a YouTube guy named Peter and omg some days he is so over the moon crazy that all I can do is laugh my fat ass off, just can't help it he gets me in the funniest mood I swear it's like I have had a large regular coffee and suffering from the caffeine high, anyone else go through that, this is something that puzzles me have you ever known somebody who walks into a room and sucks all the air out and you feel like they tore your sole away as they leave the room and it takes for like ever to get your mood back, then there are some people who you can just have short bits of time with them, you love them and care about them but it's like they just have so much life they are over powering, so it's like I will dip my foot in the pool but no way I am going to dive in, myself well I am kind of a person who is a story teller it takes me ten minutes to explain something that my hubby can say with two words hahahahaha, and yes I dabble in gossip now and then I like it as long as I am not saying or hearing hurtful stuff I am all good. All day I have been struggling with stress about something that isn't going to happen till the 8th of next month, god I hate that about me, I try to remind myself to live in the moment but there are times that I enjoy my stress wayyyy to much, sometimes dealing with a stressful situation for a few days before the event, helps me to clarify just what I need to say or how I need to react or gets me to a place in my head so I can prepare for what is going to come, that's me that's how I roll sometimes and my hubby hates it, see he is the type of person who in a matter of 8 minutes can go from flipping out full of stress angry maybe shout calm down and forget it, I'm like what the hell was that? did anyone see that tornado that just went by? lol maybe it is a man thing could be cause let me tell you it takes me hours sometimes days to get over a strong emotion it's like I have to live in it for a while digest it and vacate it before I can forget it and if you add anger to the pot look out cause I may boil over at any moment, there is nothing that pisses me off more then the 8 minutes I mean what is that? it takes me 8 minutes to shift from one emotion to the next let alone go through all of them and chill out and forget move on, it's not human I tell ya hahahahahaha.  Spring maybe that is what is going on with me cause I am sure I took my meds today hummmm better look   yup I did can't blame it on them I think it is spring in the air, almost all the snow has melted from my yard I can almost get into my garden to clean it up and get ready to plant again this year I am just so damn excited to get going, a friend of mine gave me a bunch of flower bulbs and seeds and I am biting at the bit to get my hands dirty and begin. I have some excellent dirt I have been composting full of rabbit poop, leaves and food, it's funny not very many people have friend who come over to take a bag of poop home for there garden lol, rabbit poop is the best for gardens and having 3 rabbit's works out to a fare amount of poop hahahahaha, everyone freaks out at me because I don't wear gloves when I clean, I use a scrapper to put it in my buckets then it sits in a garbage pail to cook for a couple months then I add it to my dirt, what is the difference then working in my garden all day with no gloves to that, I don't care it's mot like I don't wash my hands. I have tried gloves many times I just can't work with them doesn't matter what they are made of they all feel ooggy on my hands, could be why I have no nails and my hands look weathered big deal I was always told hands tell the story of your life and well mine is full of poop and dirt hahahahahahaha......🐇🐇🐇 

No comments:

Post a Comment