Friday, February 10, 2017

Some people are just a piece of shit.

I guess you can tell I am pissed, it seems like I am rolling down a hill and with every turn I am grabbing more anger along the way and I am scared of what will happen when I stop. I am a good person I am not perfect in any way but if I have one good fault is I am over generous at times. When our co-op founder passed away a couple years ago I stepped up big time, I took on the work of going through all the files in the office and sorting and organizing things, I worked in the office at least 5 days a week sometimes more from 9am till 1pm sometimes till 5pm and to top it off at the end of the day I would bring papers home to sort in the evening why because I was having such a blast doing it, it made me feel good to help out, and I thought what I was doing was important, so for almost 4 months I worked my ass off  and then I slowed down and worked just 3 days a week cause I had a good grasp of what was left to sort and were everything was, so I felt so good that I had accomplished so much and was very proud of what I had done. The co-op gave me a bit of money for all the work and that was amazing I didn't expect it and never would have asked for it so the gift was a nice surprise for sure. Now it's been about 4 1/2 months since I have worked in the office because I had to take the winter off because of my depression and anxiety and the time away has been good but I planned on going back in and working more in a few weeks to keep sorting and filing and I was so looking forward to the work and then my world got shit on so bad that I am beyond mad, have you ever spent a huge amount of work on a project and have some people to your face tell you what a terrific job you did and that if it wasn't for you they all would be lost? well that is what was said to me a few times, made me feel great till a couple nights ago when I found out that someone has been telling everyone that I fucked up all the files and threw out papers that I wasn't supposed to and now they have to re sort everything again!!!!!!,  I have never felt like someone has kicked me in the gut and poured peroxide in the wound, after all the time I spent and how hard I worked and to top it all off I never said I was trained in office filing from the beginning I had a plan set up with this person as to how I was going to sort files and all the time I worked everything was fantastic terrific job, but we have two new neighbors that have not been here to see all the work I had to do or what I did and she is telling them that, I am so embarrassed hurt pissed off and down right livid that all day today I have had to stop myself from going to her door and blowing up in her face, but what the hell for this is not the first time she has said shit about me or any of the other people that live here to make herself look the better person or make people feel sorry for her so no matter what I said or did it wouldn't change who she is, so no I stay home and dare her to knock on my door or phone me but she won't because she is a chicken shit, but I have a plan I decided that at the next meeting when she and she will ask because no one else wants to work with her but when she asks me to help her in the office I am going to say in front of everyone, no I think I have been ridiculed for fucking all the papers up in the office to last me a life time so I will pass!!!!!!!  We will see how that goes over, I am done I put myself out there being a huge help and fuck you is all I get, so my hubby has put his foot down and I am not allowed to work in the office hahahahaha but really I have no plan to ever sort or file anything in the office till she moves the fuck away from here, so to this date she has managed to piss everyone off in the co-op at least once and most a few times, why is there always one mother fricker who has to make a good situation terrible, I just don't get it, it's just shitty drama and I am way to old to put up with that kind of shit I lived with drama for most of my life and I have finally gotten strong enough to say fuck you just keep on walking and take your shit to another sucker cause I am done and over it being me..........

No comments:

Post a Comment