Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Cleaning Day

Just got everyone cleaned up and fresh, love cleaning days smells so good in the pet room. Rabbit's got new paper and chips fresh water of course, do this everyday but I clean there bowl every 3 days, got some carrot tops and fresh seeds for a treat, Doves got clean paper, water and more food, and the rest got clean paper and fresh water, now I get to sit for half an hour for my treat hahahahaha. I have a perfect system going after I put everything in a garbage bag I open the window and toss it down to land in the garbage bin I have set up right under the window, do this for 3 days then I roll it out and dump it in the dumpster, so much easier then putting it in a bin and carrying it to the dumpster, although once we get a lot of snow I will have to move the bin to the carport to roll over but for now it works great, and my neighbor likes the idea so much she does the same when cleaning her upstairs instead of walking the bag down the stairs lol. I am having a good day so far today, got showered and cleaned up before cleaning cause I knew I was going to need to sit for a bit after all that, I actually got to sleep last night from midnight till 10am today so feeling not to bad so far. I have a bit of tremors but not bad thank god, so today I am going to attempt to make some buns well that is the plan, I will be using my bread machine and then shaping and letting them rise in the oven and hopefully they turn out. I have made 4 loaves of bread in the last couple weeks and only two turned out, after my third try I asked my fiend what the heck I was doing wrong, the bread tasted great but the top sunk in and it falls apart when cutting what a mess, so she gave me some advise and I tried another one yesterday and tada turned out perfect, and after I was thinking about it and had a duhhh moment, you see I was following the recipe and it called for five cups of flour, well if I put that much in it over flows big time so I only put four cups and forgot to lessen the water and butter so was super moist and fell apart hahahaha, if my head was on straight right now I would have figured it out but sure glad my friend was happy to help me out, no longer wasting my time. I made a chocolate mug cake last night for a treat, now if I could just get that figured out it always comes out to dry for what I like oh well on a good note I don't make them very much because of that lol. My new meal I have been having in the last 3 days I have been so happy with it, I got one of those hams in a can, now I usually hate them but my hubby likes them so I got one, well I take some ham and fry it up a bit break it all up into chunks add two eggs I have wiped up and make an omelet with a little pepper and a slice of cheese and omg it is so good, I need to go to the dollar store and buy a couple more cans and get more eggs but I am not able to drive right now so will have to wait for a couple days, maybe after I can get a bit more sleep I will be able to go out in the world again, would be nice. A couple of my friends came for hair cuts yesterday, was so good to sit and chat with someone for a bit, I miss my friends, before I used to go to there house to cut there hair so all through the winter I never see any of them, but now they come to me during the winter and I am so glad cause even though my social phobia is high in winter I do much better in my own home, funny cause they said to me why didn't we do this a long time ago so we can still visit in the winter hahahahaha, it makes a huge difference to me to have visit's now and then, it's fine to have my hubby to talk to but it's good to have others to chat at and talk about other things then food and bills. Hubby is home for the next couple days that will be nice to see him with him working nights now I don't see him unless I want to watch him sleep and snore like a train lol it's a laugh for a few minutes but after that it gets old hahahahaha. Well it's 2pm so I think I will go and start my buns, hope everyone is having a great day and let's hope tomorrow is just as great....

No comments:

Post a Comment