Sunday, November 12, 2017

I'm Broken

Hahahahahaha or as my brother say's I am cursed, he is so funny  not, damn period time again I swear I just had it a week ago but sure explains why I am in such a mood the last few days. Last night I ate 2 donuts and a bag of chips and if I had chocolate I would have ate that also lol, I don't usually have donuts because I find them way to sweet for me and I haven't had chips potato chips in months but yesterday I had to go grab some shavings for cages and stopped at the store and couldn't help myself, can you imagine how I am feeling today hahahahaha I bet you can, I feel like I was dragged behind a car for a few blocks serves me right but damn was good going in lol. I am not sure what the heck is going on with my sleep cause I still have a hard time getting to sleep but I was awake at 7am today and had to get up, sure hope this is going to keep happening so I can spend more time awake in the day then sleeping. Hubby is starting to get used to staying awake longer at night, in a way it is good for me because by the time he comes to bed I am totally asleep and he doesn't wake me coming in the room, but I hate that I get to see him for about half an hour then he is off to work again, but one thing has been a bonus, because I have so much time during the day to myself I have started to sew again, so far I have made 2 short dresses and a pair of leggings, and today I am cutting out a couple more pants and some shorts I want to make to go under the short dresses. I have an idea I want to try out it's a blanket that you make using just your hands but I want to make one out of material scraps, the hard part is going to be cutting them and sewing them together but I think I can do it, I am going to start with a small blanket and see what it turns out like. I also am thinking about making the big clothes wardrobe I just got into a kitchen cupboard instead of a bird cage because I would love to have my microwave and toaster off my counter and I think I can put all my pots and pans, spices and other dishes. I am going to measure and see what I can come up with, I will have to make some shelves for it so it might be a spring job cause I can't get to my table saw right now, put all that away for the winter, and it is a heavy bitch to move from upstairs to down, who knows I may change my mind again I do that a lot through the winter lol. Well it's almost noon so I guess I will get dressed today or at least put some clean pjs on, I was going to go help a friend pack up her place to sell but not sure I can do that today with my damn cramps, I think I will throw a party when my period is done and gone forever now that will be a blessed day for sure....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment