Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Good Day Today

So today was a good day I went and got cat food, bird food and carrots for the bunny's and stopped in at a friends for a visit came home 4 hour later hahahahaha, as soon as I walked in the door my hubby say's did you get lost lol and then he tells me to go have a shower cause I stink, I mean how rude is that hahahaha I actually did stink only because both my friends smoke and we both don't but I was happy to put up with the smoke so we could sit and visit for awhile because even though they live just a few min away we don't get to see each other much, because of lack of money I don't get to take the car very much to save the gas for my hubby to get to work so this was a treat for me, but you can tell we haven't talked for a while lol I just hope I didn't talk there ears off to bad, but when you don't see each other very often it's like you have to talk and talk and talk. I am very blessed to have such good friends that understand that leaving the house for me is very difficult some times so when they can they come to visit me but on good days it's nice to be able to drive across town and have a good chat just wish we could do it more often. I wish I could have a Kraft day at my house every month so I can visit with my friends more but they all have lives and things to do so it never seems to happen but summer is coming so maybe we can get together for a couple drinks and sit around the fire now that sounds like heaven right now.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment