Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Feel yucky

So not sure what is going on but I feel yucky inside, at first i though I was getting a bladder infection but well it doesn't hurt to pee lol and no blood but I feel like I have to pee all the time and my tummy is warm so been drinking cranberry juice like crazy and hoping to flush whatever it is out of me. I can't go see my doc till next Thursday so will see how I am tomorrow I may have to go to the clinic or hospital, hope not cause I hate that place. So today I didn't do to much I did go sort some papers just try and get my mind of the bathroom it seemed to help but tonight I am back to not feeling so great, maybe I have a slight flu I have no idea kind of sucks because there are cherry's to pick and they are so good this year oh well.Well that was a couple days ago and yesterday I started to feel a bit better but this morning I had a fever and chills and my head hurt like crazy so back in bed for me till about 1pm, I stupidly ate some supper last night and I shouldn't have so for the next few days I will be on liquids and bran muffins so I can pass whatever is bothering me and start things moving again. Totally sucks because I want to go to the dollar store hahahahaha but alas I will have to wait a few days yet. Hubby went and got me some bran muffins and they are so good I am having a hard time just eating one but I will see how I do with just one and maybe have another later this evening, I am weird that way I love bran could eat it everyday, I think I am going to invest in some muffin ingredients so I can make some and have them handy at all times, because of my diverticular disease I should have some every day and I just haven't been able to afford to get stuff but I made 90 bucks this last week so think I will get a few things. It is raining and a bit cool out right now smells so nice but think I should put a sweater on maybe curl up on the couch and watch a show. Hope this isn't a flu oh well guess I will miss out on the cherry's again this year what can you do, still got plumbs and maybe some apricots to pick that will be great...

No comments:

Post a Comment