Sunday, June 5, 2016

Beautiful Day

I for the first time in a few months had a good sleep, didn't get to sleep till about midnight but slept like the dead till 9:30am so today I feel much better. Worked in the yard a bit yesterday but had to come in till late evening cause it was to stinking hot out there and today is supposed to be hotter so I am being careful to make sure I don't roast myself again, so far I have had heat exhaustion 3 times this year and we are just now getting into the hot times, last night I had to put the air on for the first time but only for a few minutes then I just opened everything up cause it is nice and cool at night yet. I have trouble with perfumes for the past 15 years I haven't been able to wear make-up or perfume without having breathing trouble for days after but I found this wonderful lotion at the dollar store it's a knock brand of oatmeal lotion and I love it the smell is very light and it leaves me so soft and for a dollar you just can't beat that, I also found a body wash with cocoa butter and OMG it smells so good lol.  I found a bike on the property when I was weeding the entrance we find a lot of bikes left here just dumped off probably after they are stolen think I will call the police and see if anyone reported it, already put a few ads out that I found it. Well I better get a few things done before it get's to hot for me to go outside, enjoy this wonderful weather while we all can.....

No comments:

Post a Comment