Tuesday, June 7, 2016

OMG I love my air conditioner

lol the heat wave has arrived, it's so nice to have the sun but I can't stay out to long or I get sick, besides the fact I am very fair skinned my meds make me sensitive to the sun so I burn very fast and get heat stroke very fast so spring and fall are my best times of the year. Yesterday I spent 2 hours fixing up the tarps for the rabbit's and doves kind of makes my yard look tacky but it's only for 3 months then I can take them down again but anything to help them from getting so hot works for me, they also have a fan going all day and my hubby came up with a good idea last year, he drinks a lot of pop I know not a good thing but the plus is I have filled bottles of water and froze them so 2 times a day I take 3 bottles out and add them to there drinking water, keeps there water cooler and helps with the heat, I also put a couple bottles on the floor so they can snuggle up to them if they want but they usually don't they seem to be able to regulate there temps all by themselves thank god. This week we had some uninvited guests show up lol, I have caught 3 mice in the house, that's the most I have caught I usually have one come in each summer so I guess I have to go and do a search and find out were they are coming in from, I don't care if they are on my porch but I draw the line when they are in the house lol, to bad our cat is so fat she can't catch them but she did manage to chase the one back down stairs so way to go T.T. lol. I have decided that I am going to look into getting a pool, I don't want a big one just a small one to soak in, I am trying to convince the co-op to get one but so far I haven't gotten my way but I will keep trying lol. Someone told me to get an old claw tub and use that not sure my neighbours would like that idea lol, maybe I should get one of those huge water tubs for horses hahahahaha now that would be a sight lol. I have been thinking about going riding again, I miss riding horses so much haven't had the chance for many years now I am going to see if there is anyway I can get some therapy with horses I know it's out there just have to see if I can get support to give it a try. Some crazy fool is outside mowing there lawn lol, I don't mow mine for at least 3 months now cause it will burn off faster if it is short and I hate walking on crunchy lawn, at least I have a few months off from mowing the co-op's lawn soon it will also be burnt off for the summer cause we don't water the common area to save water. Well I think I will go have a shower and hang up my laundry no more dryer till a rainy day heats up the house way to much so I just hang everything, have a great day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment