Sunday, June 12, 2016

It's Stomping Tom Day lol

Woke up this morning to my rabbit's stomping loud ran to have a look cause usually that means there is a cat or deer in my yard or also could be kids, well I didn't see anyone or anything in the yard but I went outside and had a look to make sure, I almost peed my pants when I figured out what was Sammy's problem there was a mouse and a dove in his food and he was mad as heck didn't want to share lol I told Little Fart my dove to get out and man you should have seen the mouse go running,  Sammy goes over takes a few pellets and goes and lays down hahahahahaha bugger all that noise for that oh well what ever makes him happy and stops the stomping, he is such a small lion head but mad can he stomp his feet loud. Yesterday I had company over one of my friends from town and another from out of town, I was a bit nervous about it the night before I have no idea why my body just reacts and I roll with it lol, but was a great visit wish it was longer but still was great to see both of them and get caught up. I have been working still in the office sorting and filing papers, I am down to the last small pile of papers and then I will be done, I'm not sure if I am happy about that or not, not sure what I am going to do after this, I think I will get back into writing my book and maybe check out some courses again, I am still looking into working with horses I have a couple people that will allow me to go and groom and muck out stalls only have to find out how far away from me they live because of my issues I can't drive to far right now plus our car is not in the best of shape so I try to be careful with the poor old girl lol. I have a co-op meeting to go to on Tuesday evening so getting papers ready for that, I am a little apprehensive about going because of some issues between a few people but if it gets to stressed I will just excuse myself and leave. Been thinking about my birthday the last few days I will be turning the big 50 this year and I thought I was going to be fine about it but as it turns out I am having a hard time about it, I know my sister had a hard time when she turned 50 been thinking I might talk to her about it it's one of those bonding moments we can have lol but really might be good to hear how another person got passed it. Today I put some old songs on while I cleaned my office I was singing away till I noticed I had tears, it was one of the songs my mom sang all the time and I had a flood of memories hit me I had to sit down but was a wonderful moment remembering mom things. It's been months since I have heard from my kid, I have gotten passed the oh well that's life stage now I am starting the I miss her stage lol, I might get lucky and she will call me next month will have to wait and see. Well I think I am going to go for a walk about since the sun is still out find I sleep a bit better if I go walk a bit and soon I will be starting to jog again as soon as I get my new shoes but that's another day lol.....

No comments:

Post a Comment