Tuesday, June 28, 2016

It's to damn hot lol

To start off I am feeling better yahooooo lol, today I made home made burgers and I ate one and had no trouble so far, let me tell you I was starving lol I haven't ate anything for 3 days besides a few cherries and loads of cranberry juice and water, last night I felt the blockage at my hernia let go I was so excited was like xmas morning lol, so today for a treat I went to mcdonalds and got a vanilla ice coffee with no sugar for a buck and omg does it taste good, the caffeine I am sure is going to make me fly but I will enjoy the ride lol. So it's been kind of a ruff few days, I did figure out I think what was making me feel worse and it's killing me to say but I think the pina colada drink is what put me over the edge, because I am an idiot and didn't think about the sugars in the drink plus the sugar from my peach juice I mean duhhhhh lol so will stay away from that for a week or so and just mix it plain with ice and just not use so much and it should be fine I hope cause damn that tastes good. It's been very warm here so I got the bright idea to cook a turkey yesterday hahahaha I kept the stove fan on and it actually didn't heat up the house very much thank god, I would have waited to cook it but I took it out and had it thawing for 3 days in the fridge so I had to cook it, soon I am going to buy one of those slow roasters just like a big crock pot and then I can cook that kind of stuff in there but anyways in the end it was a good idea cause now I don't have to worry about Dean's meals for a few days and he is so excited to have turkey again lol, I aim to please yes I do hahahahaha, now for the funny part is I cooked it at 350 for 6 hours, 5 with the lid on and one with part off, we have a gas oven and I put the turkey breast down for the 5 hours then turn it over for the last hour and omg it is so good buttttt because I have had trouble with food I can't eat it hahahaha stupid head I know it is cooked well and Dean say's it is the best I have ever made but I can't get my head to agree so stupid how I go through this kind of crap and no matter how much I try and convince myself I go to have a bit and I can't but I ate the burger just fine I mean how screwy is that lol, but I will be patient because I know after all these years how my body works and in a couple days I will be able to eat some without having anxiety, so in the mean time I went and got me some red plumbs, apples and peaches some spinach and a salad mix so I am set for a week and really all I want is fruit and salad all summer, I could go without meat or potatoes all summer but Dean on the other hand no way in hell he will go for that hahahahahaha.  I got to ride the mower again I tell ya if I could I would put winter tires on that thing and drive it all year long it is so much fun lol, if it wasn't so old I would consider getting a blade for it but for now just mowing the lawn is good enough, was a good thing I took water with me this time and wore my hat cause it was hot as heck by the time I was done even got a bit of a burn. This morning I got smart and hooked up both my hoses to sprinklers and watered my whole back yard all at once lol by the time I got things set up to make sure it wasn't getting the rabbits or the chickens next door I was soaked down to my undies but it felt so good, so now all I have to do is turn on the water and  in a few minutes it's all done. I have been looking for a comfy chair for me to use outside I have about 15 of the plastic chairs but being as big as I am there not that comfy and I tend to lean back and one of these times the legs are going to break, what I want is something like a lounger but as a swing now that would be wonderful but I can't afford to make one let alone buy one unless I can find some free wood now that might be an idea not sure how I would make the stand for the swing part something like a swing set stand would work, I wonder how much a wooden stand costs that's all I would need I can build the chair myself lol I have a feeling I just found my next project lol, I think I will go have a look on the web and check it out, can't hurt to look well not that much any ways lol  ohhh this might be fun lol.....

No comments:

Post a Comment