Monday, January 9, 2017

2017 better be better then 16

Happy New Year,  I actually was awake for it how you say well I went to bed at 6pm and slept till 9pm then I was up lol, wasn't a plan just worked out that way. I have been away from the computer for a few days just needed a break from everything, I started to feel better started to sleep more and thought i was on my way to spring but I had to go out yesterday and get some food and came home with a fever and a cough again, it's nothing bad just a lot of flem I can't get rid of, so I will be vicks and hot tea again for a few days, that's fine I don't need to go get anything for a few days but man I hate it when this happens. The only fun thing was I got to take hubby's bank card and had a limit of 250.00 to spend lol I went and got meat and some other stuff then headed to the dollar store hahahahaha but I didn't even spend 200.00 so I was like do I get to keep the change?  no I didn't but was tempting lol. Telus came and hooked up our optical line way better for gaming for sure but my computer doesn't matter cause it is an older comp so can only go as fast as it can but keeps hubby happy on xbox so that's what counts hahahahaha. Today I had planned on washing floors and cleaning cages but I just don't feel like it so will put it off for another day. Went and got my pjs on vicks all over my chest and then I put my turtleneck sweater on feels wonderful so far lol of course I have bare feet lol.  I spent an hour wrapping my hair in homemade rollars lol, I made them out of straws and held them on with clothes pegs hahahahahaha  what a sight but it worked just I think I will make them a bit bigger around and try it again and next time I will put some mouse in my hair before I wrap see if then it will hold longer then 2 hours, was thinking maybe of trying a rag wrap but not sure I can remember how to do it, can't be that hard the most part is getting started, would be way more comfortable then straws with pegs hahahahaha  what can you do. I used to have all kinds of rollers when I was working in the salon but I gave all my stuff away when I had to move, now I wish I had kept some, might have to have a look in the dollar store and see if I can find some, my hair is past my shoulders now except the sides they are just passed my ears almost down to my neck, it's been so hard to not cut it, I want a certain hair cut that I need all my hair down to my shoulders, at least I can put it all in a ponytail now and just clip the sides back, will see how it goes I am sure in the middle of summer I am going to want to hack it all off again. Man my neck is hot I should have done this way sooner feels so good, guess a hot bath is out of the question tonight don't want to waste the vicks doing the job maybe in the morning. Well I think I will put the brats to bed early and maybe go to bed in my sweater and sleep it off as much as I can cause I want to get better damn it the dollar store is calling me hahaahaha.
Peace to you all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment