Saturday, January 21, 2017

Let's get real

I haven't gotten dressed for a week hahahahaha I have been stuck in pjs I just didn't feel like putting clothes on when I was in and out of bed so much but tonight I had to throw on pants and a sweater to go check the mail but as soon as I got back in I put my pj's on lol, I am feeling a lot stronger today and I was able to eat supper so that was nice well I have been eating but just very little because as soon as I start to cough I throw up so been drinking my meal shakes. My kid called me last night and we had a good talk, she is going through some very difficult days and I wish I could help her more but she must handle this herself I just give support and love all I can do being so far away from her and the kids. I have some very exciting news that I am praying it all goes the way I want, my hubby might be getting a new job, he will still be doing the same thing just for a better company that respects and treat there employee's way better, he finds out next week, I sure hope it happens because work is very difficult for him, he might have to go back to evenings for awhile and it will be a lower wage but he will have full time hours again so actually he should be making about 50 to 60 bucks more then he is now so he is happy about that. And the other news is on monday evening we will be voting to renew the mortgage on our co-op and I am so stoked about it I can hardly wait, if the vote goes through which I am sure it will that means we will be starting construction in March getting the renovations done and I am so happy, I am also scared because I have no idea how I am going to move all our stuff around to get the flooring in but we will deal with that when I have to, the added bonus for this is that our subsidy will continue for  the time we have the second mortgage so I hope people vote yes, for me I don't care that we will have a mortgage to pay for how many more years, why would it matter to us we don't own our place after the mortgage is done we can never own our unit it has to stay a co-op so it's not like our rent went down after the first one was paid we still have to pay so what does it matter really, the idea of having the mortgage end was a good feeling sure but if we don't renew that means non of the repairs will get done till someone moves out and then we fix the unit, so for all of us that have been here for over ten years it kind of pissed us off that the new people are coming in to brand new places and here we sit with nothing being done, so I am going to voice how I feel and I hope it gives other something to think about. One of of units the lady has been here for 32 years so can you imagine how upsetting it is for her to live with old carpet and other things that should be done I can tell you right now I know I have her vote lol. So a few things going on I am feeling stronger in my emotions and depression my body knows that spring is coming and is starting to pep up again and I am so happy for that because it's been a very difficult winter for both of us and my animals are getting restless cause they know soon they will be outside again and able to run around a larger area and let me tell you the day can't come soon enough for me I will have my craft room back lol. Hope everyone is having good days looking forward to the day I can stand outside with my face to the sun again...

No comments:

Post a Comment