Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Your Fricken Joking. Right?

So today I woke up and it was a nice day so I thought well let's go out and start getting the barn ready for the brats to move back outside, so before I can work on the inside I have to empty all the stuff I put in for the winter and find some place for them, took me a bit but I got it cleared, then the first project was to put a new poop shelf for the doves so they don't bomb the rabbit's lol, so took the old shelf down measured the new shelf material and cut it, then before I attach it to the cage I decided to fix the back wall I put a slit in the wire so the poop will roll down and land outside the cage then I can just rake behind the cage for clean up, after I cut the slit I realized that wasn't going to work so great cause the doves can push there way out, if I would have just cut some slits here and there that would have worked but no I got all gun ho and cut so what I did is took some string and weaved a line along the slit and that worked so got that done, next project was to build a hay holder I had an idea I just had to put some metal shelves together so got doing that, it worked great, attaching it to the wall was a pain in the ass had to hold one side up and attach the other side with a lot of swears I got it lol, then after it was attached I had to make a cover so the doves can't sit on top of the hay and poop all over it, began making that and my hubby comes outside and says hun were are you? I'm like hello the barn is open were do you think I am, then he says to me I am hungry, this is when I got pissed off I am like you have got to be fricken kidding me right, I am in the middle of all this and you want me to stop and make you something to eat? it's his day off and he has been sitting in front of his Xbox all fricken day and he can't get off his ass and make himself something, what the hell is up with that, so I said that's nice so he says so I guess you are not hungry I said I am in the middle of getting this done and I am not stopping while the weather is good for me to get it done, so he went to McDonald's, how fricken lazy can you be just amazes me some times just what he expects from me, I make sure he has supper ready after work and I do his laundry and clean his dishes and all that shit that apparently a wife is to do that isn't working, now I do agree I should do most of all that because I am home and he is working that is not a problem but I went yesterday and got us a lasagna for dinner and half was in the fridge so he could of just warmed that up to eat but he didn't want to bother doing that god what a poor baby to have to eat leftovers hahahahahaha so that's fine I heated it up and ate most of it myself cause did he bring me something home of course not arrrgggggg  sometimes I tell ya.... So I did manage to make a cover for the hay bin and I also made a cover for the rabbit's water bowl so the birds won't bath in it, swept and put some cleaning stuff ready to use, I want to put a couple holders for the dust pan and the scoops so they are attached to the wall and up out of the way till I need them. This year will be easier because I will have the water bowls so I can just use the hose and pour the water in from outside the cage. I also have the straw on a shelf but I might be changing that cause having two large bales in there takes up a lot of space I might make another hay holder and put it in that and I can just take what I need out and then refill as needed, at least this holder can be attached higher because I don't want the rabbit's pulling it out, will see what I can come up with later for now I am staying in the house cause I don't want to get cold I am still fighting a cough and a bit weak so will not push it and set myself back again, but I am very happy with what I got done today and I am that much closer to them going back out, that will be a very exciting day for all of us....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment