Wednesday, March 1, 2017

You have got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!

Snow damn it snow again and it's snowing right now it's a winter wonderland out there again, it looks pretty but what the hell !!!!!  someone is playing a horrible trick on me and I am not impressed, I was just getting ready to clean up the garden there was only a small amount of snow left that hadn't melted and now it's all gone to hell in a basket out there lol. For some reason when I woke up and saw it was snowing and that the ground has a couple inches already all I could do is laugh my hubby was watching to see if I started to cry or not poor guy has been through a long and worrisome winter with me because of my depression and anxiety and S.A.D.  but what the hell can you do sometimes you just have to laugh oh sure I was mad as heck but I am trying to look on the good side of this, like at least we will have lots of water this year, this will mean I spend more time cleaning and sorting the house out, I can have more time for writing, oh who I am I kidding all I can say is CRAP ON A CRACKER!!!!!!!! ty bang theory lol. I had plans to go to the dollar store today and now I am thinking maybe I should stay home because you just know that there is going to be idiots ou ton the road who have forgotten how to drive in snow again, just not worth the anger and anxiety they give me not for the dollar store lol  oh well maybe tomorrow you know when I wake up and all of this is just a rude dream and the yard will be all melted and warm just right for me to start working in the garden and I can laugh and laugh at myself for thinking it snowed again, well okay I can dream can't I hahahahaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment