Monday, April 3, 2017

Pruning plumb tree's

Okay I have done it again the first sign of warmer weather and I have worn myself out already lol. I have 4 small plumb trees and 2 large plumb tree's I prune every year, the three small ones all I had to do is trim off the suckers and shape just a bit the forth one was a bigger job because last year I waited to long to trim and didn't have time to finish so this year I started early, I had one of my neighbors help me with one of the big tree's it needed some chainsaw action and I am not able to stand on a ladder and use a chainsaw anymore so was very nice to get the help and the last tree I did yesterday by myself and cleaned up the branches today. Very happy it is done but my arms and body hurt big time, think I will be taking a few days off before starting on my garden. I am not feeling very good today actually haven't been feeling so good the last four days, I have been drinking Kifer and I am wondering if I am drinking to much think I will skip a couple days and then try again, I would so like to make my own but I am scared to try, things like that I have to have someone show me how to do it before I will attempt it weird I am not like that with building stuff just with food. I so want to go to bed I already fell asleep in the tub for an hour I don't think I will be up past seven pm, I struggle so much with what I should do have a nap or just go to bed early maybe I will go outside for a bit and see if I wake up enough to make it till eight lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment