Monday, May 30, 2016

Just shoot me today kill me tomorrow lol

lol I have no idea where that saying came from but it sure works for me today lol, I am suffering from what my brother calls The Curse hahahahahaha but who cares right lol at least I am still in good humour today. I spend a bit of time on YouTube and I found the funniest person I won't put her name cause I haven't asked permission but both her and her hubby post videos and I can't get enough of them, they are the type of people that you meet one day but feel you have known each other for a long time, they are so funny and down to earth, she swears and takes no crap from anyone and I love it. Some days I need a pick up of life and I know just were to get it they are adorable, if we lived closer I think we could become great friends but for now I am just happy to listen and watch what there up to from day to day. Worked a few hours in the office today we are getting papers ready for our meeting with the mortgage people, it is ending very soon so will see what they say after the visit. I have been working very hard in the office getting all the papers sorted and filed in order and I am almost done, I have no idea what I am going to do after it is all done lol maybe my house will get some work done that it needs after I take a break that is cause I have earned a break for sure. The weather here is waked I am sure that is why people are having colds cause one day it is warm and then the next it is cold and wet and some days it's both 3 or 4 times in the same day, I never know what to wear anymore but I am not complaining because our hot season is coming very soon and I will be happy to see rain now and then and so will my garden. My garden is huge this year what I mean is my plants are very tall because of all the rain it's crazy I have been trying to weed a few things out but as soon as the bee's come I leave cause I don't want to scare them away, wasps yes I don't want them but the honey bee's they can stay, soon the tree in my back yard will be humming again I am not sure what the name of the tree is but as the blooms come out the bee's swarm the tree to get the nectar and it sounds amazing when you stand under the tree. Well I am going to go take another pain pill and lay down tomorrow will be better the second day is always better so looking forward to that lol.....

No comments:

Post a Comment