Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Eye's are running lava

Man I am  not feeling well, my eyes are burning and running and my head feels like a vise grip has a hold of me, not what I wanted to have this week or ever actually. I am not sure if it is allergy's or if i am getting sick, because of my meds I can't take anything without asking my doc first so guess I will have to go see her again if it doesn't settle down soon. I kind of wonder if it is the hay or straw for the rabbit's but I will give it a few more days then I will change there cage and go without straw for a week and see how that goes but I have an idea it is a cold coming because my throat feels funny and I have a cough , oh well guess I will have to lay around the house for a few days and take a break, that part of it I am happy to do because I have been running my self down the last week helping my friend get packed and ready to leave town, I would do it all again even if I do get sick because she has been here for me so many times when I needed help. Hubby brought food home for me today that was so nice of him I am very glad because I for sure don't want to stand and cook something and in fact I am heading to bed for a nap right after this, even with my glasses on my eyes are hurting from looking on the computer so I guess I will have to take a break from here as much as that pains me to think about lol. The tree's are turning and getting ready to shed there leaves, next weekend is our clean up not sure I will be well enough to go and help will have to see, I am not to worried about it because with all the work I do around the co-op all year I have put in my time by far. I hear my bed calling so will sign off and head to rst land for a bit....

No comments:

Post a Comment