Saturday, October 15, 2016

Not great to well okay not bad

So for the last week I have been so busy helping a friend of mine re pack her one house because she is heading back to Mexico for the winter and the house may have sold so we have been organizing and packing sorting but mostly having such a good visit trying to get as much together time as we can to get me through the winter lol, I am sore and tired but it's a good tired, also helps that she gave me her car for the month for helping out so I have been having a blast driving her car, it's been fun driving to the house it is about 20 min away, been a long time since I have drove on the highway so was stressful but I did it and it feels good to accomplish that much. We have a bit more to pack up and then she will be off and I miss her already but for her health she has to go but it feels like forever before she will be coming back it's a good thing we have computers and the phone lol. Today it was wet and damp a bit of a chill so I was going to spend my day wrapped up with tea cause I have a bit of a cough and can feel that something is on it's way but then I have a knock on the door and I forgot it was our end of mortgage party for the co-op, so I got dressed up warm and went and I am glad I did, we had burgers,chili, veggies and cake was good I ate to much but was so good. they also set up a camp fire so we all sat around the fire and just chatted with everyone, it was nice but also sad for me because Pauline wasn't there to celebrate with us, it's been a year since she passed away and I still miss her so much, I got to bring the left over cake home hahahahaha like we need more cake good thing it is really sweet so we can't eat more then a small chunk lol. I am ready for bed but trying to stay up till 9pm really hope I sleep tonight last night I fell asleep at about 9 but was up at 11 and tossed and turned the rest of the night finally fell back to sleep by 5am and slept till noon, god I hate nights like that feels like I have slept the whole day away. Yesterday I went and got an apple core from the dollar store, what a good idea I got all the apples cored and sliced in half an hour instead of being 2 hours of cutting, so we have half a freezer of apples slices, we like to make muffins and apple crisp, I also make my rabbit's some apple cookies for a treat for them so was nice to be able to go pick most of the apples off the tree while my friend still owns them lol, there is probably enough for another huge box full but I don't have the space for them so the deer and the bear will enjoy the treats. I sure wish I could win the lottery and buy the house, they did such a great job of fixing it up but I guess I would have to buy a ticket to win and I keep forgetting lol. Well I think I will go fix some tea and do the dishes, oh I also am getting a dishwasher in a couple days it's a portable one and small but will be great to help me with my hands I have a hard time holding the pans and dishes to wash so will be nice to have less to worry about. Let's keep our fingers crossed that I sleep cause this girl does not do well on 3 hours of sleep I need more like 10 lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment