Friday, October 7, 2016

So the whirl wind of moods continue

Once again up till 4 am then slept till 10 but today I feel better, not sure if it is because of the ice coffee that I make, I cheat all I do is get instant coffee and add it to milk and I love it but this time I couldn't find decaff so it makes me a bit jittery but I got a lot done this morning because of it lol. It's okay once in a while but I have to be careful because of the crash that sometimes comes later. I have been sitting on the fence all day I was going to bring the doves inside today but of course it is sunny and nice today so I left them outside, really the longer they are outside the better because there winter cage is smaller so they don't get to fly so much but darn it the mice are eating me out of food lol, I hung there feed from the rafters so now they can't get to the bowl so they only get what the birds drop on the floor so that is helping but now they have decided the rabbit food is fare game, the buggers but my one rabbit does not like them in the bowl so he has been chasing them out, I hate to bring them in early but it will be nice to not be feeding all of them all winter. I was going to winterize the barn and let them stay out all winter but I just can't afford the stuff I need and plus they have to have way more food if they are outside so I figure for 3 months they can handle a smaller space. I do have a run set up in my big spare room so they still get to run around every 2nd day I kind of wish I could attach there cages to the run so they could run all the time but the mess would be way to much, at some point I would like to just set the spare room up for them but I have to cover the lower walls and put a different floor and right now I just don't have the funds but who knows I always have people giving me stuff for the brats so maybe I can work something out and if not it's not a huge deal because I have 3 large cages all connected for my 3 guy's so it's not like they don't have room I just like to spoil them all the time lol.. Yesterday I got my license waaahooo going without one for a couple months was horrible lol but I did save money cause I couldn't get to the dollar store so much. Funny thing is I didn't have a computer for 3 almost 4 months and I missed it so much but now thanks to my wonderful friends they gave me one I am back and I find I get so bored so fast and don't spend as much time on here as I used to but as the snow starts I am sure I will be back full force for a few months. I have started writing a new book it is called I am a stranger to myself, so far it is going well, I am hoping to write a book every winter it really helped me last year  to keep my mind on other things then my depression so I began again, I am amazed at the fact that I enjoy it so much, it's not something I thought I would stick with, I was sitting at the pharmacy and had a 20 min wait so I just started to write and away I go again. I have had my rabbit book edited and now I am working on getting the pictures done then I can start the publishing part not sure how well it will do but I know my family will support it so that is a start so who knows maybe this is what I should be doing wouldn't it be great if I could make some money also now that would be fantastic . The sun is out right now so I think I will run and get the bird feed I need and maybe I will grab some salad for me I think salad is going to be a great dinner....

P.S. I just read the part about the cages and run that is for the rabbit's not the doves hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment