Monday, October 31, 2016

Sleep Tremors

Today is going to be a ruff day I have been having terrible sleep the last few weeks and last night was no different except from about 6am till I woke up around 10:30am I had sleep tremors, it's bad enough when I have them awake but when it starts to happen in my sleep I know things are going to be ruff for a bit. I am still fighting this damn cold and I think I have gotten worse this last two days because now my hubby also is sick with it and we seem to be passing it back and forth and it's not something I enjoy sharing lol. I did something very new to me this last week a friend of mine put gel nails on one hand, we couldn't do both because I had to come home before my body freaked out, I am glad that I have learned the signs now that let me know I am going to have a panic or tremors so it's best if I can just come home but we did or I should say she did manage to do the one hand but they didn't last I lost all the tips of the nails in like two days hahahaha  not her fault at all besides the fact she is just learning how to do them and has never done anyone else nails so I am sure if she wants to try again I would love to have all done but next time I will have to have mine a bit thicker so they don't bend and snap off. I haven't had nails ever till I was about ten my mom would trim mine all the time and then I started to bite them just like my mom used to bite hers so this was a trial time for me and I am glad we only did one hand so I could try it out and well I like it and will for sure have it done again if the opportunity comes again. Today at about 5pm my friend is coming to pick up his car, it's going to be sad for me hahahaha but sure was fun while I had it this last time. I sure would like to get a car like that one it is a Toyota Yaris and omg what fun, I love that you sit higher so I can see more all around me but for a small car it sure has a kick when you put it in gear it just wants to go, I don't drive fast anymore but I do like the kick to get going lol. Well I am going to have some hot tea and clean my office see if I can get these damn tremors to settle down I might even sew today, I just hope I won't have to fight this all day but if I have to I just keep in mind that the mess will be here another day so I don't have to get it all done at once, plus it is trick or treat night so I want to get myself together so I can watch a Stephen King show like I do every Halloween .

No comments:

Post a Comment