Thursday, December 15, 2016

Crap just crap

So I wasn't going to blog today because my whole day has been just fricken shitty as hell, the only thing good about it is I slept in but from the moment I woke up and went down stairs my whole day went to shit, something and I mean something huge crawled up my hubby's ass and put him in a foul mood all day and I almost considered grabbing a 2/4 and fixing the problem. Everyone has there bad days and that is fine but when you take it out on your better half that fricken pisses me off. I walked around on egg shells all day every time he spoke to me it was to be snippy and smart mouthed and just down right mean, so I spent most of my day in my office upstairs just to keep away from him. So my day was boring as hell I did get some stuff put away and did 3 loads of laundry big deal just so not happy today at all, and you know what pisses me off the most is he thinks he was being funny the way he was talking to me says he was joking around with me, ya right no thanks I would prefer to not have someone say things to make me feel like I am the stupid one and belittle me, and that is joking around, he is sleeping thank god at least now I can go downstairs if I want. I can't stand it when someone who is bitchy and knows they are bitchy takes it out on others I certainly didn't piss in his cornflakes so fuck off already.  I know why he is having a bad day, it's because we found out our car isn't worth fixing would cost to much but I looked all over and found a lot of cars that are going cheap right now but I am done asking him about it, I don't care if he doesn't care that he will have to walk to work in the cold. Tomorrow he will come home from work and I bet he will be in a good mood and act like all of this didn't happen just like a man, they get over crap like this in no time and woman take days to get over it, oh well this too will pass as they say. I am not looking forward to Xmas at all just will be another day around here, I miss my family at least they all call me so I get to talk to them but sure wish I could spend Xmas with all of them, I am not even sure I will be cooking anything just not in the mood to do anything probably because of today and maybe it will pass, I sure hope so but not counting on it......

No comments:

Post a Comment