Sunday, December 18, 2016

Wonderful just fricken wonderful !!!!!

Here I am having actually a good day a bit tired from yet lack of sleep but moods are good so I have been getting some Xmas stuff done, picked up a couple small gifts for hubby not a lot yet for him but something and I also got my kid a gift just in case she does show up, now I just have to wrap and put them under the tree but will do that tomorrow morning because tonight I am working on my book so things are going good, till wait for it, it can't be, your kidding right? I can hear a motor from a large truck sounds like it is just outside our door I thought oh next door is having a package delivered so expected it to go away soon, ten min later it is still running so I go and have a look to see if someone is stuck or what the heck is going on, and guess what it is, it's a city truck at our entrance driveway because the city's water line they just put in 2 years ago blew, flood after flood of water comes running down into our lot and makes a wonderful ice rink in the driveway, thank god it's not at our end but still a bummer for the others, so I get a phone call and one of the people from that end went and got some de icer and charged it to grounds, that's cool sounds great to me but the reason they called me is because they wanted me to go throw it on the ground? I am like you have got to be kidding me they went and picked up 2 bags of the stuff but can't walk the 7 steps to the end of there carport and throw it on the ground? needless to say I didn't call them back so they called one of the guy's who lives here to go over and do it, I am all about helping everyone and I do more then my share but come on people that's what a co-op is all about putting your time in and taking care of the small stuff and why can't the 6 unit's at that end go out and spread it along there carports why do I have to walk down there and do it, I do spread salt or whatever we get at our end for the 7 unit's and I don't mind cause I am doing my carport so why not cover the others but just because I am head of grounds doesn't mean I have to wrap myself in warm clothes walk across all that ice to get to the carport that has the de icer in it and throw it on the ground, give me a friggen break. Most of the reason I didn't go and do it is because everyone here has been told that I am not dealing with co-op stuff for the next 2 months, there are 4 other people on grounds who have said not to bother me to call them because I need a break, if it was fall or summer time I probably would go and do it right away cause I like to help out but it's winter my hair was wet from the shower I just had and I was in a dress so no, no I will not stop doing what I was busy doing and run to throw some crap on the ground hahahahahaha. I plan on going to the next general meeting first one I have been to in awhile, I skipped 4 meetings cause I couldn't deal with shit so I am sure there will be some words fly my way, oh well shit happens. Well I guess I better get working on my book before I get out of the mood,,,,,chowwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment