Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Very low day today

I had such a horrible night last night, I think I have hit my all time low today, I haven't been sleeping very well for a few months now and last night was my breaking point, yesterday I realized that I haven't been taking my pills I missed two days so I know that things are not good right now, last night my legs were jumping from restless legs so bad I tried 3 hot baths, ice rub and even pounded on my knee's to numb them cause I was so exhausted I needed to sleep so bad and all I could do is lay down and groan all night. I finally got so pissed off I took two sleeping pills and it still took me an hour of jumping legs to fall asleep so today I am a mess, been crying all day and can't do anything because I start something and forget what the hell I was doing. I have tried 4 times to write just all this and think I better give up because it is hurting my head to much, think I will maybe just go back to bed and sleep as much as I can at this point if I don't get some sleep I will be in the hospital cause I can't take anymore of this crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment