Friday, December 16, 2016

Remember that roller coaster I was talking about?

hahahaha well today everything is roses, did I not say that would be the reaction I would get and yup after work he went food shopping came home with a load of food and was happy as shit lol, oh well that is a lot better then being a complete ass like yesterday. We sat down and talked about the car shit and we decided he is going to just drive our old car till it dies and put the money away till income tax and then we will look for a new car at least then we will have about 2000.00 to spend so I hope we can find something good, anything is better then what we have now with no muffler or lights lol, oh well what can you do when you have nothing but it will work out at least that is what I keep telling myself and if it doesn't well that to will be something lol. Listening to Xmas songs, had Jimmy my lovebird out for a bit but he was stinky so I asked if he wanted a bath and he flew back to his cage and is now splashing around lol, I think he understands when I say you are stinky cause he gets all excited for a bath. So you can't tell but I just had to restart this computer again, I am sure the motherboard is going on this one also, just pisses me off this will be the second one to do that, granted this was given to me to use, it is not new but was doing fine then bam now it doesn't want to let me do anything without freezing on me, oh well I guess I will put a copy of my stuff on a card before I loose it all again, sounds like a plan not what I wanted to do tonight but oh well shit happens hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment