Saturday, December 10, 2016

Not sure about half and half

So haven't wrote for a bit it's been awhile since I have been able to sit long enough to write anything just because my nerves have been on the edge of a sharp knife the past week but today I am feeling a bit better not sure why but I am. Maybe it's because something happened and pissed me off so much I got furious and kind of blew up all over the house lol. Not going to write what happened let's just say that someone I know who lives for drama and when everything is running good turns around and causes shit just because they can decided to shit on my day thinking that because I haven't been up to par as they say that it would just pass on by me and I wouldn't react well they turned out to be a big mistake apparently I am feeling much better then I imagined so I kicked ass and put them in there spot, I will be damned if someone is going to take advantage of the fact that I have been stressed out and need a break for 2 months, there are people here that do dick all all year and nothing is said about them at all but let's pick on Shannon who is kind and soft spoken is stressed and maybe we can add to her stress and throw her over the edge, not going to happen damn it!!!!!!. So I called a meeting and I am so happy to say that others on my board are taking over and dealing with this person and I am to ignore everything for the next month, that sounds great to me lol. Why do people go looking for shit, I can't be the only person that shit usually comes looking for me lol, well file that and move on lol.  So I did get some exciting news and I am trying not to get over excited because just in case it doesn't happen but as of today so far its a go that my kid is coming home for Xmas and I am so excited to see her, she is coming alone can't bring the kids with her but that's okay it will be so good to just sit and talk to her alone, and she is going to do my hair while she is here lol, I haven't decided if I am going to let her cut my hair but she is going to streak it for sure so I am so excited for that, I haven't had anyone do anything to my hair for over 10 years, I have cut my own hair for about 18 years now and yes I used to be a  hairdresser and still cut my friends hair now and then but even I appreciate it when someone else pampers me. Chelsie is half way through hair school so not sure if I can trust her work as of yet to cut my hair lol, I know it's just hair it will grow back and with the meds that I am on my hair grows so stinking fast it's not funny. OMG I am having a chocolate craving, all of a sudden think I will take a second and grab some calcium before my legs start to jump  brb.....oh great no calcium well tums it is then at least I will get some from that, maybe go have some milk. So my other exciting news is the car goes in the shop on wed and has a muffler put on that has been traveling in out trunk for 2 years and the lights are getting fixed and maybe an oil change will see how it is, our car doesn't burn oil so it might be okay till spring, then after that I am hoping to have the tires changed over to our winter tires that should have been done a month ago just nothing gets done around here unless I do it myself, but I am looking forward to hearing what our mechanic has to say about the car I just hope he doesn't say it isn't worth fixing cause then we will be stuck cause we have no money for even a cheap car, but I am not getting ahead of myself we will deal with it when the time comes and not sooner, what will be will be hahahahahahaha K think I need to go watch a show for a bit and relax and get ready for bed and sleep yes that's right I said sleep plzzzzzzzzz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment