Sunday, December 11, 2016

Wow Snow Crazy lol

Well I was asking for it and the snow is on it's way, today I dug out our winter tires and yes i know I am late as hell to put them on but I have had a vacation from life in the past few months so back off dude hahahahaha  as you can tell I am in a cheeky mood today, so I got all the tires on my dolly and dragged my ass around the house grunting and groaning as I am pushing this crap through all this snow and laughing all the way as I am telling myself I told you you should have done this a month ago damn it hahahahaha  but  I made it to the carport, then I had this idea that I should pull out my electric snow plow and do some plowing, what a blast, I paid 25 cents for this plow about 4 or 5 years ago and it still works great, it's not for big jobs just sidewalks and clearing out the mounds the plow has put at the end of my carport and it works great I do 3 carports and I would do more but my cord only reaches that much lol. So today was good I had a good time clearing snow and it wasn't all that cold out earlier in the day but now it is getting closer to 4 pm and I can tell it is colder and I will have to go do another plow before it gets to much later or it will be to much to plow in the morning so I am trying to get off my ass and go do it but I have a cup of hot chocolate coffee infront of me and a warm sweater and sweats on 2 pairs of socks so I am so nice and warm  lol, oh well I better get doing it before my friend get's here to change our tires over. I am not sure what time he is coming over I hope it is not to late cause I hate to have him working in really cold weather, I should have had it done awhile ago but as I said shit happened with my health and the cat and stress, hubby said he had to glide through the intersection today on his way to work because he wasn't stopping so I guess it has to be done. He always worries about me driving in the snow but I have never had an accident and he has had 2 so I am not to worried about me, I worry more about all the other drivers and there stupid thing of  oh I have a huge truck so I can go faster and still stop on a dime ya right ass the faster you go the heavier the truck the farther you slide idiot. Okay I am going this is me off to plow I will come back and write some more as soon as my hands thaw hahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment