Sunday, March 5, 2017

Snow snow go away come again another never!!!!!!!! well till next fall

I am having a bitchy and tired day because I am broken again for 5 days hahahahaha  that's what a friend of mine her hubby says we are broken on our period and I kind of like it. I should have known it was coming because I started to clean the house and shift things around nesting they call it, I don't mind it gets the floors clean more often plus I got a new mop from the dollar store and had to try it out and I like it very easy to ring out by hand cause I don't have a bucket ringer my last one broke and I haven't bothered to get a new one. Bedroom smells loverly with wood soap but sneezing a bit probably from the dust being picket up. I want to see if I can get my office floor done also but first I have to clean up the mess I made sorting, I have way to much stuff and I keep thinking I will get rid of some but then I keep finding places for everything lol, I have a paper hoard that started from my neighbor and friends, they had garage sales and what they didn't get rid of they dropped off at my door, I like the fancy computer paper but I have about ten packages of writing paper that have 350 sheets in each, I have been thinking about getting rid of at least 5 and I came up with a good idea, a friend of mine stays in Mexico for the winter and then comes home for the summer months well her boyfriend is flying out and will be driving back with her soon, so I am going to see if he can take a few with him for the kids there because they don't have a lot of stuff in the area that she lives plus I have some coloring books and notebooks I can send I even have a bunch of crayons will have to ask about them cause they are not in great shape but I bet the kids wouldn't mind. From the title you can guess it is snowing again I'm not to worried rain is coming again so I don't think it will be staying long but i tell ya I am getting tired of cleaning the inside of the house I want to get the outside started but patients is not something  I have very much of. I am missing my mom today she has been on my mind a lot this last week it's that time of the year I always think of her in the spring she has been gone since 1989 and I have forgotten her voice except at times when I say or laugh about something and I can hear here seems like the older I get the more I seem to be like her, that makes me very happy. Well I better get back at it before sitting gets to comfortable hubby will be home soon so make early supper and then I can sit for a bit and relax, laundry is ready for dryer also, so far I have gotten a lot done today I should be bitchy more often just think what I would get done lol......

No comments:

Post a Comment