Friday, March 24, 2017

Something is wrong

Something is wrong and I am not sure what it is I just feel off, I don't want to play games or write in my book or even sit and watch a show, I have a bit of tremors and my head hurts a bit, kind of when I know a storm is on it's way the pressure in my head is horrible. Yesterday I couldn't eat much I slept most of the day and today I could go sleep again but I am trying to fight it, I am a bit stressed and my nerves are on edge so just not a good day for me. It's a bit windy out but the sun is out and I don't even want to go outside I hate it when I feel like this but at least I know it doesn't last usually a couple days and I feel better, I wonder if this is part of menopause? I have noticed that in the last couple days I have had a hard time finding words it's frustrating as heck. Sooo it's been a few days since I wrote this and all I can do is laugh about it cause today was a great day, went to town and got dinner, worked on my book and now I am taking a break for a few minutes then I am going back to sorting books again. Yesterday well wait let me start by saying last two Sunday's I have gone to a friends house and cleaned because they sold the house the first day I worked for about 7 hours not full speed that's what I like about who I was cleaning for I can take as much time as I want and not feel like I have to rush through it all, came home and for the next two days I did nothing hahahahaha I was so sore and tired but a good sore, you always feel good after helping friends out, love that I can do something nice for them this time, the next cleaning day went way faster I think I only worked for about three hours not even could have been two, I was glad I had done so much the first trip cause I was not doing so well on the second trip, I hadn't slept all night tossed and turned all night and I woke up with a headache and sore guts so just getting to the house was a chore let alone cleaning but I got it done and felt so great about it when I got home I had a hot bath and started to feel better, sometimes I can talk myself out of anxiety and that day I managed to do it. A couple days later my friend stopped over and dropped off four large bookcases for me, I was so excited I couldn't wait to fill them up, I have had a lot of my books in dressers for a few years but now I have most of them sorted and on the shelves, love that my Stephen king is back out on display, I even had one case put in my office area and now I am sorting and filing stuff I will have way more room in here and I can't say thank you enough. I was asked how much I was going to charge for cleaning but I told them they are not paying me this time because I needed my license paid this year and it's about $80.00, not a big deal but I didn't have the money to spend at the time so they paid for it because they wanted me to drive there extra car so I could help pack up the house and get ready for the move so I said with them paying the bill and the bookshelves that was payment more then enough, plus with all the help they give me it felt so wonderful to be able to pay them back, it's funny because they said well we were going to ask you to clean a bit at there other house and I said for sure just let me know what you need and when but you will have to pay me for that work I will need some dollar store money by then hahahahahahaha. I am still waiting on my other friend who is going with me to get my new computer, hoping sometime next week will work for him but it's not a big deal cause I still have this one to use till I get it but I sure am getting excited to see what I will be getting. Well I guess I have had enough of a break better get back to sorting, so far I have done three hours of sorting and filing all our books because my hubby has a huge amount close to three hundred books I am sure but will be so great to have it done and have the extra space, not sure what I am doing with the dressers yet but I am sure I will figure something out......

No comments:

Post a Comment