Saturday, May 14, 2016

Great day today

OMG I had a good day didn't start off that way, didn't have a good sleep legs dancing all night so I slept in but the rest of my day went good. I got some fantastic news in the mail, my hubby and I get part of our rent paid by a subsidy due to the fact that I haven't been able to work and it is ending September, so I have been so stressed and worried not knowing if we will have a place to live or what but today I got an email from CHF saying the partition for subsidy to continue after your mortgage is paid has been passed, I can't tell you how happy we are to know for the time being we are safe and will have a home to live in past Sept. I spent a few hours in the office today, I know I said I wasn't going to do that anymore but I was bored and I love the work just wish I could get paid for  part of my time. I weeded part of my garden but the bee's won I decided to let them be till tomorrow morning then I am going to try and do some more, it's hard to work cause I am scared of them being allergic and the wasps are so bad this year, tomorrow I am setting up baits for them and I have more nests to spray in the garden shed again, seems like I have to spray every 2 weeks. oooooo spider on the key's dang it lol we have had less this year in the house but wait till fall then the damn wolf spiders come out. A very special friend of mine is going through a tough  time, I want to help her but all I can do is give her an ear and shoulder so to speak because we are so far apart from each other, I hate it when the ones you love are struggling. I have been talking with a few people about my book and I found someone who is going to proof read and edit for 20 bucks, I am looking forward to seeing it published I can't wait, I have started another book another children's book I am hoping to have it also published when it is done, I have also had a few people that want me to publish my poems, I am not sure about that but it's an idea for sure. This is about food lol I tried something new today I had some hummus spread, I don't get it it was okay but not something I would want all the time, maybe I had the wrong kind I will give it a go another time and see what I think, on another note have you tried the chocolate cream cheese OMG it is heavenly only thing is I could eat it all in one sitting if I didn't feel so guilty lol, I wonder if there is a chocolate sushi now that would blow my mind hahahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment