Friday, May 20, 2016

I made it

Well I made it through yesterday ad was it ever a chore lol, I did spend most of the time laying around but early afternoon I went and got a bunch of fruit for us and a few extra things, a hundred bucks sure doesn't go very far I tell ya. I have been craving fruit for awhile so I decided to hell with it I am going to use some of my left over income tax and go buy whatever I want and I did lol, still didn't get as much as I wish I did but I just went to the wholesale cause I didn't feel like driving around and the prices in there are not very good right now should have gone to Walmart oh well I have what I want for the next couple weeks. I also found a can of pineapple juice for cheap so I got that for my pina colada's  can't spell oh well you get the drift lol, I got some ice cube trays from the dollar store that have rubber bottoms so you just push them up from the bottom when they are ready and pop they go, they only had 2 trays so I got both but I am going to keep an eye on them cause I want some more for sure. Today I made enough and gave some to Dean well I shouldn't have he wants more hahahahaha  I figure we can afford to make them cause I got the mix for a buck and the ice free and I paid under 2 bucks for the juice so bonus for sure, I think I am going to go buy 3 more cans and freeze the juice so it will last longer and will make the drink even thicker but have to wait for bigger trays for that. All day today I have been in and out of the house it's been kind of weird weather today sunny and warm then cloudy and cold almost rained and now it is cold again but the sun is trying to come out driving me crazy cause I have changed clothes 3 times lol, oh well I did manage to get my lawn cut and cleaned up a bit of the yard ate some walking onions while I worked lol, they are my favorite I could eat them all the time, this year I planted some garlic chives I can't wait to try them. I am sitting in my back yard on my little notebook what a life eh I worked for this short break but alas I have to go do dishes and make the bed since I washed the sheets so I will close, sure wish I could get some more followers but I guess no one wants to read my crap lol  oh well I didn't start this to become famous I figure as long as it is helping me and I am having fun I will keep writing about my boring life hahahahahaha    ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment