Monday, May 16, 2016

Sun shinning

I love days like this the sun is shinning and there is a small wind and it's not to hot the perfect day for a walk or doing what I did all morning I spent 4 hours cleaning my carport and had fun doing it, I know how crazy is that lol, we have a lot of Chinese elm trees on our property and they just finished a shed of all there little fricken seeds lol so I first vacuumed a bunch up with my wonderful shop vac then I switched to blow and blew the rest out, I know some will come back but for the time being I have a spectacular carport lol. Today I am going to Walmart for some cat food and some fruit and vegs for me and on the way home I am going to go get some ice for my pinacolada  okay can't spell it, got the mix from the dollar store and omg is it good, I don't put alcohol because I can't drink so I just put some with ice and fruit juice and it is wonderful, I haven't looked at how fattening it is I think I will just not peek and say I did and it is fine lol. I want to go to the store now but a friend might be coming to change our tires for me, we are so late this year I have decided I am getting a jack so I can do it myself I have done it myself a few times just wondering if my hands can handle the job any more oh well having a jack is still a good idea. Cleaned the barn also today gave the brats a bath sprayed the floor down and the rabbits made foot prints all over lol oh well at least I got rid of bird poop. This year I haven't had a visit from the deer yet I am expecting them any day there is about 10 of them that come and rest under our trees it's been nice to watch and see how much they have grown since I last seen them. I am going today to see if I can buy some hay for the brats there is a cow farmer accross the road from us he usually will give me a bunch for free and it will do in a pinch but I would rather get timothy for them, that reminds me I better go and search for some before I forget, I will go and enjoy this wonderful day....

No comments:

Post a Comment