Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Better I guess

Things are starting to settle down here a bit, I have been very strong with not getting involved with anything and just working on myself my moods and health. I did manage to get a bit of sleep last night so today is the first day I don't feel like a fog is surrounding me, that has been great, I still have a ways to go but at least I am not a heap of crying mess all day lol. I have been working on our rabbit fund getting pictures and other stuff put together, it really is amazing when I look back and realize just how many rabbit's I have had in the last 6 years, people are calling me the crazy rabbit lady hahahahaha. I think I lost a bunch of pictures that were on an old hard drive sure wish I had them copied to my cloud so all I would have to do is download them again, for sure I am doing that from now on, it's nice that I can have all those pictures saved and not taking space on my computer love that for sure. Hubby brought me a Dr Pepper again only had half the small bottle today I don't like to drink pop all that much because of the sugar and cost I drink a lot of peppermint tea, I just take 3 tea bags of my decaff and put it in a jug of room temp water and that is what I drink all day I love it don't add sugar or anything else, I was given some decaff earls grey tea, I was so excited that is my favorite tea ever but I haven't had any for a long time because I did not know you can get decaff, so now I have one kind one day and the next day I switch lol, only I do put a little bit of raw sugar in the grey tea. I got some vanilla earl grey but it is not decaff and wow I am climbing the walls after having one cup of that stuff, I think the vanilla bothers me also way to jittery from that stuff. I was going to go to the dollar store today but just didn't happen was not a good day today very emotional so save it for another day, I don't need anything just wanted to get out but maybe my body just had other plans cause I for sure knew by noon that I wasn't going anywhere lol,  that's okay not a big deal just keeping everything low key for now but on a good note I have hardly coughed all day and my nose has not been running so maybe I am done with this cold, that would be great. I haven't looked into what the weather people say this winter is going to be like, I have a feeling we are in for a lot of snow actually I am surprised we don't have any as of yet but I am ready I figure the faster it comes the faster it will go away hahahahaha well that's a theory anyways. Well Hubby is snoring his head off so I think I will sneak down stairs and watch a show for an hour then head to bed I have given up trying to go to bed before 11pm just doesn't work plus the pop I am sure is not helping me to get sleepy hahahahaha....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment