Thursday, November 10, 2016

How you doing?

I have decided I am done with this cold lol, wouldn't hat be great to just wake up and say okay that's enough done with that moving on now lol, last night was another sleepless night till I decided to go hack up a lung full of flem oh ya what fun that is, my hubby was like holly shit girl were did that come from lol, but it worked I had cleared enough from my throat so I could lay down and fall asleep so all's good till I wake and now my throat feels like razors so what do I do I make a ice coffee I mean come on let's just put all that flem right back were it belongs hahahaha oh well it tastes good so we will go with it. Yesterday I had to go to the dollar store cause hubby ate all my suckers so need a refill lol but as I was leaving I see a couple kids from the co-op looking at this bump in the lawn so I go to see what they are looking at and the smell as I start to walk over just about kills me if it wasn't for a leg and bones I wouldn't have known it was a deer, must have got hit by a car or something but what the hell it had to be laying there for a few days for it to be just bone why didn't anyone take care of it, I hope it was there for a few day or something came and ate it now that could be what happened because I did hear the coyote's howling very close last couple nights so there wouldn't be much left after they got into it poor thing, I didn't hear about an accident but who knows there are people who crash on our road all the time and manage to drive away, one time a truck went over the embankment at our place drove down into the driveway and left half there front end in the yard and drove off not only left part of there car they took a tree out on the way over I have no idea how they could drive after all that.  so I guess I could give an update on my bunny's since it has been a long time to chat about them. I right now have 3 bunny's,  Sam, Ricey and Kirk, they are all doing well Ricey is slowing down a bit this year but still can kick the boy's ass if she needs to, she is still the boss and makes sure they all know it lol. This winter I moved them in the house again, it's not the best set up but with the added expense of heating there enclosure and heating bowls plus heat lamps this is just way better for me and it's not like they are in a small cage I have put 3 large cages together for them so they each can spread out if they want to, that doesn't happen though they are always close together whatever Ricey wants they seem to do, just Kirk gets a bit bitchy at night cause he want's to run and bink lol so I take them out for a bit everyday and let them run in my bedroom for a bit, I am trying to think up a way to make an area for them to run in our storage room, if I can get a small piece of lino I can block off an area for them cause they are litter trained, I think I will work on that this weekend see what I can come up with, I don't want to work on it just yet because I am still not feeling great and for sure don't want to relapse again. Having 3 I have found is perfect for me I wouldn't want to have any more then that because it's a lot of work and I don't have as much energy as I used to, I can remember having 21 here on my back porch one year I have no idea how I managed to clean every day and take care of so many but it was such a great experience for me I learned so much in such a short amount of time, made my share of mistakes also but everyone survived so far lol. My book is slowly coming together this next week I will be getting some pictures ready to give my artist friend an idea of what I want I hope it all works out then I will need to publish and I still am not sure how I will go about doing that but as they say we will cross that bridge when I come to it. Laundry is done so I guess I should fold it and put it away cause I don't have a magic fairy that will come and do it for me darn it, now that might be a good idea for a book on a bunch of magic fairy's that come and do all the housework for you lol, ya I wish hahahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment