Saturday, January 22, 2011

Candy saga continues

I know I know more Candy but I swear I am almost done I think lol. So were was I oh ya she got a friend, so summer comes again and I can finally put them outside yippee  I can have my craft room back lol, so I take them outside and put them in this huge pen I made and what do they do they both climb into a litter box and lay there I couldn't believe it all this space and they squeeze into one litter pan hahahaha oh well that's a rabbit for ya. I had a canopy given to me so I put that over top to give them shade and I hung white sheer curtains down the side all my neighbors laughed at me to spoil them like that but there my kids so ya I spoil them. Theodore has passed away he has been gone just over a year now and we miss him so much but can you believe it Candy is still going strong she will be 9 years old soon and has a new boyfriend Marcus who loves her to bit's, I was worried that she wouldn't be here for this Xmas but she made it and is doing good a little slower and she tends to walk more then hop but she is still eating and playing so all is good.I am so not prepared for when she passes on will be a huge loss for me but let's not go there till we have to right now she is healthy and still comes for her snuggle with me so that's more then I could ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment