Friday, January 21, 2011

Candy's Life

Candy grew quit fast and because she litter trained herself I thought I would let her have the kitchen to run around in, I got a piece of wood to block off the kitchen and set brackets on the wall so we could slide open the door and then lock it to the wall. At first she would just look out the cage then after a few day's she jumped up on top of her cage but still wouldn't go on the floor unless I put her down then she would carefully take a few steps, it didn't take long before she was out of the cage all day, I closed her in her cage at night to keep her safe. Soon as her cage got to smelly I got rid of it by this time she was running the kitchen day and night so I just put a bigger litter box with hay and she slept in there.I spent a lot of my life on that kitchen floor I would lay down on my tummy and she would hop all over me was so funny, her favorite spot was under my hair or she would come around to my face and I would gather her up in my arm and we would take a nap together, she was the most spoiled rotten rabbit around. One night while we were sleeping she managed to open the door and went exploring when I went down in the morning the door was open and she was in her bed but I found some droppings on the couch so she was busted lol, we started to let her run while we were down stairs, if we sat and watched a movie she sat with us till she got bored of that then off she went to play with our cat Skwert, they were best friends they played most of the day and napped together all the time. One night my hubby forgot to close his office door, Candy managed to chew through every cord she found, was she in big trouble, computer, nintendo and even the phone cord it's a good thing we have the most wonderful friend who fixed all our stuff, the door was shut from then on lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment