Saturday, January 1, 2011

Who I am

Hi  this is my first attempt at a blog not sure how it will go but I figure I will give it a try.  My Name is Shannon Lanoue I am 49 years old some days I feel more like 60 on a rare day I feel like 48 lol. I was told a good idea for a blog is to write about something you know a lot about so I guess I will be writing about rabbit's and anxiety panic depression disease wow yes it's a mouth full I know but those are the four things I know a lot about. What I am hoping my blogs will give some hope to others who suffer with depression now I hate saying it like that what I mean is people who live with depression because it's not always a suffering pain but just to reach out and say Yes I To Live in your world and on a fun note maybe give some advise for all the rabbit lovers out there. I want to say right off the bat that I am not perfect my grammar will be horrible and please keep in mind this is just my opinion doesn't mean I am right it's just how I see the world. I am totally open to different ideas and views I'm not here to judge anyone just here to be honest and open and I guess if you don't like what I write then pass on by and have a wonderful day but if you want to stay I say welcome and look forward to our time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment