Sunday, January 23, 2011

More Volunteering

There were a few people that came and helped with the cleaning usually we tried to put 2 people together so there wasn't so much work but most of the work was done by myself and Maurie. Maurie's hubby was a huge help he built cages, put the wood for the roof of the stalls on made and attached the inside doors and loads of other things that needed to be done. When we first were setting up the stalls we had a work party and lots of people came to help set up the stalls, lay carpet, attach wire along the edges and helped put the plastic up for winter It was so great to see all these people helping and caring about the rabbit's I was so proud of being a part of it.
I wish that I could stop right here and skip the next part of the story because it is one of the hardest moments of my life I have ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment