Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Today was so great

Today I went back to work for Lisa watching her 2 most wonderful kids Jordan and Phaelynne, they are just the best kids, I worked for Lisa a couple years ago but then she took some time off to spend with her kids so I had a long break from being a nanny but I am so happy to be back working I have missed the kids so much and Lisa is the best to work for. Today we didn't do to much because I was to busy talking to Pha all day, she can talk and talk well she is 4 lol, Jordan is at school so I didn't see him till he got home, will be half day on Friday so I will have some time with them both again. Both of them asked loads of questions about the rabbit's, who I had and were is so and so lol I asked Jordan about hockey cause that is his life especially since he is now playing himself. Tomorrow Pha and I are going to go to the park as long as it doesn't rain or snow if it does then we will maybe paint anything to not sit and watch tree house is good to me lmao. Soon I will have a cell phone and a lap top for work omg I won't know what to do with me lol but man it feels good to be back at work......

No comments:

Post a Comment